Sunday, July 19, 2009

The ART of CHILLING! ;)



Step 1: Be a blogger. Its free!

Step 2: Be a friend of Vineet Rajan. Its free! (Or say, destinee)

Step 3: Get invited to the Foster's Art of Chilling Parteeee!! Its free!

Step 4: Drink Fosters beer! All that you want! Its FREEE!!

:D

Need I elaborate further? Please allow me some rather satisfied end-of-drunken-day smirking while I go over the happy hours that I got to be part of today.

I reached Jaymahal Palace along with a friend (much to Vinni's chagrin, he insisted that I go alone, sorry Vinni ;)) at around 1.30 pm. Anwin of Indiblogger was there to greet us at the entrance of where the dhinchak was emanating from. He introduced us to another fellow blogger Harish. The three of us then trodded in, and found the place just warming up. The DJ, however, was in great form already.

The weather was just warm enough and we headed straight past the food to the bar to get our can of chilled Fosters. Plenty of music to go with the taste.


Oh and not to miss the naariyal paani for the teetotallers.
The barbecue by the poolside was tempting as well but we held out for a while till the place started filling out a bit. I tried the vegetarian stuff which was soothing to my empty stomach. The rest of the food looked great as well, but ahem ahem, I stayed off, since I'm off chicken!! (Mumble mumble, 3 days to go, but who's counting ;) )


Adding life to the party was a group of Australians (I'd wager) who really came prepared to have fun. Even as we entered they had feet tapping to the music. It wasn't long before they plunged into the pool and started playing around. It was so much fun just to watch them I was half-tempted to jump in with as is. They were the the first ones to start the homage dance around the DJ 's shrine ;)


Everyone was at their relaxed best, lying by the poolside, glugging beer, moving to the music, munching on the great food.

Pleass to note, that in all this while, i shied not from consuming more and more of Fosters beer :)

I even ventured my hand at some graffiti (you know with all those spray cans) and ended up with this preposterous attempt at the Foster's Art of Chilling logo :D

Thanks Fosters and Indiblogger!! Had a great time!!

3 comments:

  1. hey it seems dat u enjoyed alot...keep on enjoing the life...best wishes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog... rare to see a tell-tale bloggers here... (Salem)
    rameshelamathi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete